Rebalance message

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 17 10:07:33 EST 2014

John Volrath <johnvolrath at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, I am getting a rebalance request message after entering a purchase
> into a category but I cannot continue use as I can't get rid of it.
> Why dos this happen and how do I get rid of it to continue my entries?
> please help.

What's the exact error message you're getting?  And what do you mean by
"entering a purchase into a category"?  How, exactly, are you entering
this data?  Into what kind of account?  what exactly are you typing?
And what exactly is gnucash doing?

Unfortunately there's not enough information in your initial query to
divine what's going on.

Thanks,