Online Actions Only Check One Account

Max Gravitt max.gravitt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 10:28:24 EST 2014

Hi John,

Correct. Regardless of which account register is open, it is only querying
one bank, let's say "Bank A". When the "Bank A" register is open, it
queries that bank and correctly adds the transactions.  When the "Bank B"
register is open, it queries "Bank A" but reports back that no transactions
were found.  Thoughts?

thanks
Max