Does GnuCash possess a Journal Entry numbering facility

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 13:12:01 EDT 2014

On 4 Oct 2014, at 14:12, David Britton <bbaruu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Me? Patch? Code? Submit?  What fresh, new Hell that would be, Derek!  LOL
> Tx for the thought, though.
>
> David

I had come to a similar conclusion in 2011, and adopted the work-around I described earlier.

The word “patch” suggests a minor alteration, but this would be a major upheaval, and even if I had intimate knowledge of the code I would hesitate even to consider it.

Judging from the traffic on the list at the moment, there are several pressing problems demanding developer time.

Michael