Announcement: Windows 2.6.4 Re-released. 2014-10-10

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Oct 11 04:17:20 EDT 2014

Hi Cristian,

I'm happy to hear from you again. It's been a while...

That screenshot looks ugly :(

It does remind me of similar reports in the recent past from Windows
users. This is the first time I see this on Windows XP though. Most
others were Windows 7 or 8.

Just to check if it's the same issue, can you run the "Select Theme"
tool which ships with GnuCash and alter the default font ? (Which one
was current by the way ?)

You can find this tool in the start menu under the GnuCash group.

Regards,

Geert