Announcement: Windows 2.6.4 Re-released. 2014-10-10

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sat Oct 11 04:51:39 EDT 2014

Il 11/10/2014 10.17, Geert Janssens ha scritto:
> Hi Cristian,
>
> I'm happy to hear from you again. It's been a while...
Thanks Geert, I run almost out of free time but I had to check the new
version!
> That screenshot looks ugly :(
>
> It does remind me of similar reports in the recent past from Windows
> users. This is the first time I see this on Windows XP though. Most
> others were Windows 7 or 8.
>
> Just to check if it's the same issue, can you run the "Select Theme"
> tool which ships with GnuCash and alter the default font ? (Which one
> was current by the way ?)
>
> You can find this tool in the start menu under the GnuCash group.
I have the same problem in theme selector:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xc7im2xjjdceh8/theme-selector%202.6.4-1.jpg?dl=0

I've also tested older builds [1]. The two dated 2014-10-10 and
2014-10-07 displays as in the posted screenshot while the one dated
2014-10-03 is working as expected (except for the transparent popup bug
already reported)

[1] http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/maint/