Windows: unreadable characters in 2.6.4-1

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sun Oct 12 03:55:50 EDT 2014

This problem was already reported yesterday. You can fix it by running
in a prompt:

c:\program files\gnucash\bin\pango-querymodules.exe --system
--update- cache

c:\program files(x86)\gnucash\bin\pango-querymodules.exe --system
--update- cache

Or you can download the updated installer here:
http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/releases/gnucash-2.6.4-setup.exe

It will soon be made available officially.

Regards
Cristian