very weird quirk noted, copying one computer to another

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 12:59:18 EDT 2014

I’d be baffled as well, but if I had to guess, I would imagine that on the second machine, you have a copy of the data file that is getting opened, instead of the (more current) file on the USB stick.

GnuCash defaults to opening the last file automatically; if you had a copy on the Different Computer, that would be opened by default.

David T.