Simple beginner help

Sean Clarke seanchk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 19:55:22 EDT 2014

Hi Paula,

Thank you!  That suggestion (although I've not tried it yet) certainly
sounds like it could work.

I'm a bit of a data nut and have been trying to find ways to gather finely
grained analytics of every aspect of my life.

I appreciate that it may not be possible (yet) but the more I can do the
better.

Thanks again for your help.

Sean