GnuCash financial software

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Sat Oct 25 15:56:37 EDT 2014

i am not a developer or a hacker. i'm just a user, but as far as i know:

1. No automatic downloads
2. No expiration
3. No sync with xls.

i believe you can import/ export (like with csv and maybe xls) some things, but i don't believe there is a complete integration.

i used to use quickbooks pro and i am very happy i switched. one of the most important reasons is the elist where you can get real hands on help from not computer literate to programming/ coding.

hope this helps...

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ san francisco ~:~ 415.567.2647
author ~:~ writer ~:~ photographer ~:~  book designer
paulahendricks.com ~:~ cinnabarbridge.com