GnuCash with SQL and remembering Payee addresses for printing checks

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Oct 26 03:16:53 EDT 2014

Hi, Derek:

       Thanks so much for your many contributions to helping others
better manage their finances (and their lives) via GnuCash -- including
your answers to two other similar questions last January and April.  A
friend recently asked me why I use MS Money 99 and not GnuCash.  When I
explained that Money 99 remembered payee addresses and GnuCash didn't,
he insisted I was wrong, pointing me to the article on SQL in the
GnuCash Wiki.

       Thanks again.
       Spencer Graves