Moving to another country

whwtan whwtan at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 03:38:45 EDT 2014

Hi Antoine,

In my opinion, that's the best thing to do: Recreate all expense/income
accounts.

If you'd like to start on a "cleaner" slate, you could just start a
brand new file, recreate your expense/income accounts in your new currency.
For your old currency, convert it into the new one as "starting equity".

And then you can go from there.

Either way you really need to ensure your base currency for your
current/new file is set to the new currency or you would have so much
re-clicking to set currencies whenever you want to do your reports.

William