General Ledger/Transaction Report???

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 02:19:00 EDT 2014

On 9 Sep 2014, at 00:38, NR <nsrathi at aol.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please help - I would like to create a General Ledger report for all transactions for a specified time period.
> However, when I select 'Transaction Report' I do not know what to do next.
>
> I have tried choosing 'Select All' under the 'Accounts' tab under Options, but that did not work.
> Then, I tried selecting each parent account, and then selecting 'Select Children,' but that only produced a report for the last selected parent account group.
>
> Also, I would like to see the 'split' information for each transaction, as well.
>
> I am really frustrated, as this is not as intuitive as compared to QB.
>
> Thanks!

Use Tools=>General Ledger to open the General Ledger register.

Right-click within this register and use the “Filter By” option to choose the date range in which you’re interested.

Use Reports=>Account Report to produce the report.

Use the Options button to make adjustments to the way this report is displayed.

Michael