General Ledger/Transaction Report???

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 03:58:55 EDT 2014

On 9 Sep 2014, at 21:18, NR <nsrathi at aol.com> wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Thank you for your tutorial.
> While the report that produces is somewhat helpful, it is not what I need.

I think that’s what you SAID you needed! when you wrote "Please help - I would like to create a General Ledger report for all transactions for a specified time period.”

You’ve already tried Reports=>Transaction Reports and tried out the various options without getting what you want, but I think this is where it’s to be found.

All the columns you’re asking for can be displayed if you tick the relevant boxes in the “Display” tab of the options.

I don’t think it’s possible to be very selective about the specific accounts which all be reported - it’s one account, or one branch, or the whole tree - but I’m open to correction on this. I haven’t investigated the “Filter” feature.

Michael
(not an expert, just a happy user of Gnucash for the last four years!).