Problem with Scheduled Transactions - created with null amount

Andrew Wasielewski andrew at wasielewski.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 04:01:55 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I am running GnuCash 2.6.3 on Fedora 20 with MySQL storage.

I have some scheduled transactions set up, which run OK but which (mostly) create the correct transaction based on the template but with null (i.e. blank, not zero) amounts in debit and credit fields.  There *are* one or two (out of a dozen or so in total) which do work as expected, but I can't see any obvious difference in the setup between these and the rest.

The environment was upgraded from an earlier version - 2.4.10 I think, the final release package for Fedora 17.  Everything worked fine there including scheduled transactions, and everything else still works on 2.6.3 apart from this one issue.

Grateful for any advice or suggestions.

Andrew