Problem with Scheduled Transactions - created with null amount

flag argus361 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:54:39 EDT 2014

I also have the same problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Wasielewski
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:01 AM
To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Subject: Problem with Scheduled Transactions - created with null amount

Hello everyone,

I am running GnuCash 2.6.3 on Fedora 20 with MySQL storage.

I have some scheduled transactions set up, which run OK but which (mostly)
create the correct transaction based on the template but with null (i.e.
blank, not zero) amounts in debit and credit fields.  There *are* one or two
(out of a dozen or so in total) which do work as expected, but I can't see
any obvious difference in the setup between these and the rest.

The environment was upgraded from an earlier version - 2.4.10 I think, the
final release package for Fedora 17.  Everything worked fine there including
scheduled transactions, and everything else still works on 2.6.3 apart from
this one issue.

Grateful for any advice or suggestions.

Andrew