Lot Link

mark mbaustian at frontiernet.net
Thu Sep 18 12:59:41 EDT 2014

Can any one tell me what an entry in AR with 'Lot Link' in the Ref column is?
There is a credit and debit in the amount of an invoice and it's payment that
is parallel to the real posting of the invoice and it's payment. . If you
delete on they both go away with no discernible effect on the accounts. I post
invoices from the invoice editor and receive payment through the Find Invoice
dialog box. Tise doesn't happen for all invoices posted and paid but I've
noticed a fair number of these entries.

I'm using GNUCash 2.6.3 on a Debian Squeeze distro.

I tried searching the archive but clicking on this link

https://lists.gnucash.org/search/?idxinfo=gnucash-user

on the gnucash.org web site returns an error.
--
Mark Baustian
Spencer, New York