Finance quotes

Paul Goyette paul at vps1.whooppee.com
Fri Sep 26 21:12:41 EDT 2014

I've recently installed gnucash 2.6.3 on a new Windows 8.1 laptop, and
(like many other people, apparently) have problems with getting on-line
quotes.

I've searched for help, and found the FAQ entry "Q: Why doesn't online
quoting work?" on the wiki (at http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ).  It
says that I should "...run Install Online Price Retrieval..." to get
required perl stuff installed.

Unfortunately, I don't seem to have this utility available.  A search of
the entire hard drive finds nothing.

Is there some additional step I'm missing?