Finance quotes

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 22:19:13 EDT 2014

This comes up lots. I'm on Mac OS X, but from the Wiki:

--- [ Begin Wiki Stuff ] ---

 Windows 8 Finance::Quote

I am running gnucash successfully on Windows 8. I want to install
Finance::Quote, but can't find instructions that don't reference the start
menu. Anyone know how to do it from the command line? Mokeyib 00:20, 28
March 2013 (EDT)

    Found it. After installing perl, cd to the gnucash\bin directory and run
install-fq-mods.cmd from there. Mokeyib 00:48, 28 March 2013 (EDT)

--- [ End Wiki Stuff ] ---

Hopefully it's as simple as this, but if you have some more esoteric
troubles, I'm sure folks will be able to help you out.

-----
Ken Farley