Tracking internet purchases to verify that I have paid applicable sales tax.

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Sat Apr 4 16:17:54 EDT 2015

Hi Wm,
  Yes, I am referring to the size of the field on screen. While I know that I can store much more information in the action field than will display in the small space in the default layout, that extra information is of little use _to me_ because it won't be visible when I look at the transaction and the reports I have reviewed do not allocate much more space to that field. Given that I was discussing my personal use of the program, I assumed that the "to me" part would be understood. I'm sorry you missed it. My point with that aside was that I do see other options for doing what I do with the memo field, but I have not pursued them. If you feel like doing so and reporting your results, feel free.

Best,
John