GetDeb Repository Updated

Pluto Crat plutocrat at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 22:49:57 EDT 2015

Sorry, can't remember who I advised to install Gnucash via the GetDeb
repository, but I just noticed that has just been updated with the
latest version of gnucash, so it seems like a viable alternative for
those who wish to be on the cutting edge, without the hassle of
compiling or generating their own .deb files.

Of course if you just want a certain version installed and want to stick
at that version, you can always disable the repository afterwards, or
look into apt 'pinning' which will stick you at a certain version.