Business Accounting: Dispute an Invoice

nssimpson gnucash at devilprinters.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 16:24:25 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone

I have an issue where I've paid a supplier for some goods by debit card. The
invoice then came in for the wrong (higher) amount, so I'm now waiting for a
credit.

In the meantime is there a way of marking the invoice against the payment
I've made them but mark the invoice as in dispute? Apparently this is what
you do in Sage so I wondered if Gnucash had the same function or just a
different/better way of dealing with this situation.

Cheers

Nick