Sync between Android app and Desktop version

Patricio Inzaghi patricio.inzaghi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:01:54 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to sync my mobile and desktop versions of
GNUCash, I know is a big problem to handle the entire XML of the
desktop version in the phone with all the functionality but I want to
make some effort on it to get something similar.

If I upload the whole GNUCash folder to Google Drive and then I import
it in the app that would be enough? I don't want to do all the exports
every time I do some transactions in the phone. Obviously I have to
replace the files in the desktop computer to a synced folder of the
Google Drive. The Android version will always get the info from the
drive online?

Greetings and sorry in advance for my english.

Patricio.