date format in register

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Tue Apr 7 22:58:17 EDT 2015

Hi Paula,
  I'm also using a Mac, so I also see the preferences under the GnuCash menu. However, I have not moved up to 2.6.6, so my view in 2.6.5 may be different from your view. That said, is the ISO 2013-07-31 option under Date Format a drop-down menu? When I click on ISO, I get a list of other date options. If I choose Locale 07/31/2013 or US 07/31/2013, all my registers' dates change to the new format. However, I do still get the leading zeros. I don't know of an option to remove them.

Best,
John