Writing checks in Gnucash?

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Thu Apr 9 00:36:03 EDT 2015

I'm relatively new to Gnucash.  What you describe would be great
functionality, but I don't think it is currently available in Gnucash.
Adjusting for the layout of the checks would require formating
capability.  At present Gnucash is lacking in such functionality.

I don't know specifically where the feature request is located, but this
would be a great feature to be added to Gnucash.  Hopefully there would
be discussion on this in such that the developers will see merit and
give it priority in consideration.

For details of some discussion in formating features look at the thread:
Invoice - Custom Design Header for No. 9 Double Window Envelope

I just checked and you can easily find the thread by typing it into
Google, or using this link:
https://www.google.com/#q=gnucash+Invoice+-+Custom+Design+Header+for+%22No.+9+Double+Window+Envelope%22

-- L. James

--