Altering Invoices

PaulaJ9874 at aol.com PaulaJ9874 at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 08:52:25 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying (and failing) to find a way to permanently alter the "notes"
section on a Tax Invoice to include payment details (BACS Account Details
etc)  on all printed invoices.  It currently reads "Thank you for your
patronage."  The Tax Invoice is my preferred layout.

I am able to alter this section using the Options but it only affects the
current Invoice and reverts back on the next one.  I obviously don't want
to spend time typing out the info each time.

Any suggestions?

Paula