Fwd: A question about Gnucash

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 14:37:10 EDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Djamel <smouazer02 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 10:57 AM
Subject: A question about Gnucash
To: alex.aycinena at gmail.com

 Hi,

Please, what to do to no have an icon added on my file for each transaction
validated in GnuCash.

Thanks,

--

It is not appropriate to send e-mails related to gnucash directly to

I'm not sure I understand your question but based on the screenshot you
have sent I will assume that you are asking about all the files in your
gnucash folder. See
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_What_are_all_these_.gnucash_and_.log_files_filling_up_my_directory.3F
which may answer your question.

I am copying this response to the mailing list so that others may
contribute anything they may want to answer your question.

--

See below