Fwd: Gnucash on two computers

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Mon Apr 13 01:29:01 EDT 2015

It's unlikely that he's having any problems at this time.  I gave him
the steps to test.  I also tested the steps in my environment with both
Windows and Linux.  They both work flawlessly.

If I were him, I'd setup a local file sharing network.  But I know lots
of people have more confidence in cloud than their own environment.  I
guess even I have a certain amount of confidence when I consider all the
data I sync in my phone to Google.  Very few people consider Google or
Apple.com a risk for their personal data.

In all my experience I only know one person that says he doesn't use his
phone for contacts because he doesn't trust having his data sync's in
the clouds.  While that one person says it, I'd be surprised if he
really doesn't.  People are even starting to use their phones as
electronic credit cards.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James