Partial Corruption and Merging

Klyndt klyndt at aim.com
Thu Apr 23 01:16:59 EDT 2015

What I ended up doing is copying and pasting every entry from the back
up to the new file.  It took about 4 hours.  There should be a way to
export part of a file from date A to date B and have that be able to be
imported.  It should work like the CSV export, but for native files.

Thanks for your help anyway.
Klyndt