Example Data Billing Terms + Tax Tables

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Sat Aug 1 03:43:56 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm doing some documentation for the Billing Terms Editor and the Tax Tables
Editor.

I don't use the GnuCash Business features myself, so I'd like some real
examples of the data that is actually used, so I can enter that myself and
get some screen dumps in the special formats needed by GnuCash Help or Guide
documentation.

Could some people who have typical data please provide me with either words
describing their data for these 2 screens, or send me example screen dumps?

If anyone wants to describe the fields used also, that will no doubt help
the quality of the documentation.

Regards,

Chris Good