Location of new GnuCash style sheets

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Aug 1 04:15:54 EDT 2015

On Friday 31 July 2015 22:50:52 David T. wrote:
> John,
>
> I note that this folder does not display to Mac users by default.
> Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to place these files in some visible
> spot, since they are user-created?

Perhaps.

This data has historically always been in a hidden directory. The
original developers seemed to consider stylesheets as configuration data
rather than a separate user-created file. The use case of sharing this
was probably never considered.

Personally I haven't made up my mind yet on which approach is best.

Regards,

Geert