Location of new GnuCash style sheets

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Aug 1 03:46:44 EDT 2015

On Friday 31 July 2015 03:49:56 alec at rebootcambridge.org.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I work for a small organisation running Gnucash for our financial
> records. I run Gnucash 2.6.6 from my Windows PC but I  store the
> accounts data on our network for back-ups. I've been running Windows
> 8.1 but recently upgraded to Windows 10.
>
> I created a new style sheet to control the appearance of invoices. It
> would be extremely useful if others in our organisation could  create
> invoices for customers.  Where could they find the style sheet that I
> created? Is it stored locally on my PC or centrally with the accounts
> data?

It's stored in
c:\users\<your-username>\.gnucash\stylesheets-2.0

You can copy this file to the other PC's on which you want to have the
stylesheets available.

Note that images you refer to in your stylesheet are not stored with the
stylesheet. The images should be in the exact same location on all PC's
for it to work o you may have to copy these as well (unless they are on
shared storage already).

Geert