Mutual fund prices precision

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Sun Aug 2 03:17:15 EDT 2015

I finally found the error.  One statement is missing a line item for a
dividend reinvestment.  It shows two earned dividend but it doesn't show
the matching reinvestment for the combined value.  Looking at historical
data, the price per share matches what I would get by dividing the
dividends by the number of missing shares.

Unfortunately it took having to delete and rebuild several accounts from
scratch to find it (it finally showed up as a non-zero balance in the
dividends account).

At this point I think I'm just going to give up on tracking dividends,
it made the splits far too complicated.