2 date columns for checking accounts

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:24:47 EDT 2015

Hi John,

If your aim is to determine your available balance I use the Reconcile
column for this - it sits on the default "n" until it hits the bank and
reduces my available balance, at this point I click on it to change it to
"c" and it is reflected in the "Cleared:" total at the bottom of the
screen.  When I reconcile against the actual statement it gets set to "r"
by the reconciliation process.  I also have the "Cleared" column showing on
the Accounts tab to show me the cleared balances of all accounts.

I also have all regular payments set to be created 60 days in advance to
give me an idea of my cash flow for the next couple of months but that's
another story :-)

Cheers Dave H.