Indian Stock quotes

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Aug 17 04:59:13 EDT 2015

> On Aug 17, 2015, at 9:08 AM, Rama Krishna Pai <nrkpai at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear John Ralls,
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> Yes , I am able to retrieve the data from the webpage.
>
> The url is https://in.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ANDHRABANK.BO&ql=1 <https://in.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ANDHRABANK.BO&ql=1>
>
> Say I have Andhra Bank Shares, If I give the name in the look up shares in this webpage, I get the NAV of this shares.
>
> The symbol for this share is ANDHRABANK.BO <http://andhrabank.bo/>
Hmm. Works for me when I search for ANDHRABANK.BO <http://andhrabank.bo/> at http://finance.yahoo.com <http://finance.yahoo.com/>, but stocklookup.pl returns
perl .cpan//build/Finance-Quote-1.37-VKhz3q/Examples/stockdump.pl yahoo_asia ANDHRABANK.BO
$VAR1 = {
          'ANDHRABANK.BOlast' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOex_div' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOday_range' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BObid' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOdiv_date' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOtime' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOdiv_yield' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOcurrency' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOp_change' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOsymbol' => 'ANDHRABANK.BO',
          'ANDHRABANK.BOnet' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOyear_range' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOask' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOavg_vol' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOsuccess' => 0,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOcap' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOdiv' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOdate' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOclose' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOname' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOeps' => '11.12',
          'ANDHRABANK.BOerrormsg' => 'Stock lookup failed',
          'ANDHRABANK.BOpe' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOopen' => undef,
          'ANDHRABANK.BOvolume' => undef
        };