invoice blank lines

CTS scott at comptechserv.com
Mon Aug 17 12:58:32 EDT 2015

I recently upgraded to gnucash 2.6.7 from a previous version. I'm a windows 7
user.

I currently have 20 blank lines at the bottom of all my invoices regardless
of stylesheet. easy, fancy etc. Always adds 20 blank lines at the bottom of
the list of charges for all invoices.

If I remember correctly, years ago I needed to add a blank line and possibly
added these 20 to see if I had the right parameter. I removed them and have
used the fancy invoice a long time without the extra lines. Now I'm stuck
with them even if I create a new stylesheet.

In my search, it seems the scm files have changed to a new location and even
when I look at the new location of users\username\.gnucash\stylesheets-2.0
(this file or others) I can't find the parameter to change the blank lines.

Should I delete them and reinstall?

Thanks in advance,
Scott