Exporting Scrubed Account

C.Srinivasan chasrini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:17:09 EDT 2015

Hi,
  I am trying to export the scrubbed account to a spreadsheet.  I scrub the
account from the Actions -> View Lots menu.  The various associated lots
are visible from here and is quite useful in calculating the gain/loss.
Unfortunately the gain/loss does not account for indexation ( increase in
cost value based on time ). So wanted to do this in a spreadsheet. But I am
not finding a way to export this data from the scrub lot window.  Is there
a way to do this ? Would be perfect if there is a report option to report
the scrub lots

--
C.Srinivasan