Cannot edit accounts

M Steward steward_m at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 07:24:20 EDT 2015

I am unable to my edit accounts, no matter which method I use (task bar, edit button or right clicking the account and selecting edit account). When I do this, a second instance called "Edit Account" appears in my task bar and when I hover over it I see the edit account preview screen as a window to select, but I am unable to get it to select it to get it to appear on the screen. When I select it - nothing happens it just goes back to the main GNUCash screen I was on. I have tried uninstalling 2.6.7 and reinstalling it and I have installed 2.6.5 but I am experiencing the same issue with that version. Has anybody found a resolution to this issue please. Running Windows 10 64 bit.