COA Sort Order Not Preserved

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 10:41:09 EDT 2015

John,

A couple further questions:

1) Can I edit the .gcm file directly and insert my preferred sort there?
2) If I were to do so, what entry would I use or modify?

More generally, can I modify other entries in this file directly and change the behavior of the registers? (I would prefer the default register settings to have a slightly different geometry than I currently see) Finally, is there any documentation for the content and structure of this file? I’d hate to mess it up and break something.

David