Stewart Kuglar needs help

JW yhg at highlandsoft.net
Tue Aug 25 10:08:54 EDT 2015

yeah, maybe he's helpless - or MAYBE systems just aren't as perfect as you
assume. To this day, I have an email filter whose sole purpose is to shtcan
messages from an unwanted yahoo-group (which unfortunately is now
moderator-less).  And yes, I know about and have tried the link at the
bottom of those messages, and more than a few times, too.  I'm so glad
you've never had the problem - what would *you* do if it didn't work for you?

By the way, you have no patience for Stewart but you had the time for a
lengthy whine about it.
JW