Stewart Kuglar needs help

Buddha Buck blaisepascal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:27:40 EDT 2015

As an added data point, I do recall in the past several people asking to be
taken off the list because they don't want it that and the unsubscribe
options definitely weren't working. They were subscribed via a 3rd party
gateway, nabble, and not directly to the list. As such not only couldn't
they follow the unsubscribe instructions in every message, not even the
moderators could help them, since as far as the mailman mailing list
software was concerned, they weren't subscribed.

I wouldn't discount the possibility that Stewart is in the same mess. I'll
note that in Scott's original post asking for help, the message he quoted
from Stewart had a nabble link embedded in it.

While I understand the desire to tell people who want to unsubscribe to
read the bottom on their messages (which, by the way, does not say how to
unsubscribe) and do it themselves, I also understand the actions of
moderators of lists to silently unsubscribe folks in response to "please
unsubscribe me" posts. It's less useless traffic on the lists.