Pre-process OFX download?

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:42:23 EST 2015

    Have you tried downloading and saving transactions  from the web page to see what you get?  Some of my banks download an ofx or qfx file which they simply identify as downloading to Quicken.  Then I import those files offline.
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: jmkDate: Tue, Dec 1, 2015 11:37 AMTo: GnuCash-User List;Subject:Pre-process OFX download?
Is it possible to d/l an OFX file directly (so I can then parse itbefore importing into GNUCash)? I cannot find a way to do it in theprogram itself... I found mentions of a tool that can do this, but thesite linked is a 404 now. (http://www.jongsma.org/ofx/)My bank does not allow downloads of OFX/QIF etc from the web afaik. Onlyfrom programs like Quicken/GnuCash, etc via OFX_______________________________________________gnucash-user mailing listgnucash-user at gnucash.orghttps://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user-----Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.