Two separate accounts with shared credit card activity

EngineInstitute info at chinablueart.com
Thu Dec 3 09:15:09 EST 2015

Thanks Dorel, but that does not quite work for my situation. This was an
online payment to the credit card account. When I post it as income to the
credit card account of the wife it shows up also as income in the checking
account. So, this cannot be reconciled since there was no income directly
into the checking account.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-----
China Blue