Import transactions via qif - matching (bayesian) no longer working - Ubuntu 14.04

Wayne Gregori wg at gregorigroup.com
Fri Dec 11 16:11:40 EST 2015

 I've been using Gnucash for some years now and when import
transactions using a qif file the matching of transactions with
vendors always worked  pretty well.  I'm in the process of importing 6
months of data for banking and credit cards but the matching is not
working at all.  The entire batch is relegated to "unspecified".  Any
idea how I can trouble shoot this.

Thanks
Wayne

  Signature

Wayne Gregori
Broker/Owner
Gregori Group RE, Inc
GregoriGroup.com
Cell: 510-219-3887

Sign Up for my 7 Day RealWatch email with links to a weekly report for
any city in Alameda or Contra Costa county.  The email covers new
listings, price reductions and solds as well as short and long term
trends.