receivables ageing report contains lines showing amount of zero

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Dec 14 17:22:05 EST 2015

On Monday 14 December 2015 06:48:01 erik_h wrote:
> Some customers pop up in the  receivables ageing report without any
> payment due.
> That is - the line is showing the amount of zero.
> In ste system there is one or more invoices , but they have all been
> paid. And the payment(s) is listed in the specific customer report as
> well.
>
> There seem to be no problems looking at the involved account.
> But of course I don't want these customers listed in the  receivables
> ageing report.

Hi Eric,

I haven't tested, but I guess this can happen if you have invoices and payments that are not
linked together (anymore). This most commonly happens when you unpost/repost an invoice
as of 2.6.x

See [1] for some background and ways to get this fixed.

Regards,

Geert

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Correcting_Business_Transaction_Mistakes