Fwd: reports - all blank suddenly

__ tereque at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 01:10:21 EST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: __ <tereque at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: reports - all blank suddenly
To: Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be>

I tested my file on an ubuntu machine and can confirm the problem doesn't
exist there. So the hint towards Windows might be pointing in the right
direction. Strange though that it came up spontaneously. I use all kinds of
reports here and then and I do not recall any drastic change happening
before it stopped working. Maybe a W7 system update is responsible for it
to occur.

hope to get it sorted sooner or later. If anyone has some more ideas how to
tackle I'd be more then happy to hear them.