Fwd: reports - all blank suddenly

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri Dec 18 10:41:31 EST 2015

Hi Tereque,

In order to debug this further, it would be useful to have the trace file [1] gnucash
generates after you tried to open a report.

Please locate this file and post it to this list. There may be several ones. If in doubt, restart
gnucash, open a report and quit gnucash again. Then find the most recent trace file.

Thanks,

Geert

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile