Size of columns in register

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:20:20 EST 2015

    The column widths in GnuCash transactions behave a little differently than they do in spreadsheet programs.
Generally, you can adjust column widths by grabbing the separator on the right edge of the column except in the description column, which always gets the area left over after the other columns are set.  If they do not all fit in the window a horizontal scroll bar appears.   If you have a high resolution monitor you can make the entire window fairly wide.
In my case, I was able to reduce the default font size to see more characters.
David C

Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: Joseph HesseDate: Wed, Dec 16, 2015 1:36 PMTo: gnucash-user at gnucash.org;Subject:Size of columns in register
The register has a title bar at the top, each item is separated by a vertical bar. I tried to resize the width of the columns since my "Transfer" column is too small to show my accounts.I can drag the vertical separator but it just jumps back when I let go of the mouse. I am using Fedora 23.Thank you for putting up with my newbie questions.Joe_______________________________________________gnucash-user mailing listgnucash-user at gnucash.orghttps://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user-----Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.