Tiny reports in HiDPI

Jose Gómez adler at dreamcoder.org
Mon Dec 28 04:53:18 EST 2015

I am using Ubuntu with Cinnamon.

Other programs used to have (mostly years ago) tiny buttons or text until
they implemented HiDPI support.

That support was done automatically in programs using standard libraries
(such as Gtk or Qt) where HiDPI support has already been implemented, but
it took much longer with programs doing their own rendering, such as Chrome
(which took years to implement HiDPI support), LibreOffice (some buttons
were small until recently) or Steam (where HiDPI is still not supported and
everything is still tiny).

I am guessing whatever library is Gnucash using for generating reports does
not have HiDPI enabled or supported. The rest of the UI looks fine (other
than the toolbar buttons being a bit on the small side). Can attach a few
screenshots if needed.

Regards,
Jose.

Regards,