Gnucash 2.6.10 question - Why WebKit ?

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Tue Dec 29 12:58:03 EST 2015

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 05:19:27PM +0000, Arno wrote:
> Dear Bill and Geert,
>
> Thanks for your updates. I know about the EPEL repository and have been using it for years in RHEL 5, 6, Centos 5 and 6, but it always gives me unresolvable dependancy issues after maybe >1 years of usage, so I am trying to stay far away from it if possible for my CentOS 7 setup.

Have you configured priorities=xx in all the .repo files in /etc/yum.repos.d?
If not, I suggest that it's a good idea, BEFORE you get into the state
where you get those dependency errors. the default (RHEL, Centos, etc)
repos should be the lowest value (highest priority) and others working
their way upwards. I make EPEL the next highest, so it will override
other non-dist repos.

  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
 will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding