Wrong date when importing OFX file from HSBC

Diarmaid Lee djlee97 at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 3 03:21:37 EST 2015

All the dates match at the moment because; 1) the bank has to be right
as it is the source of information I am relying on, and 2) I imported
and reconciled all transactions from money to gnucash so that they are
all correct and match with the bank.

I have an idea now, that the issue is in the import process. Either with
gnucash, or something I have done or am doing? I cannot think what
though as the gnucash import is very good at guiding me through import
proses.

Garbage in garbage out might not be so very far from that, in that, the
import process (either me or gnucash) is making the garbage.